Late Hunter's Moon, Part 1 (170)
Late Hunter's Moon Update, Part 1. Fixes, tweaks, and preparations for what's to come.
We also have new merch available for the game! Get yourself a little Sehkmet AI sticker, available at our shop.
- Upgraded engine from GMS1.4 to GMS2.3. More enemies can spawn, more goo can be laid out, all with no lag.
- Fixed rare crash with ledge grabbing, revealed by engine update
- No longer die from fall damage on ramps: slope behavior has been reworked for safety compliance.
- Aiming gun controls reworked for precision
- Control UI reworked
- Node upgrade UI reworked. It should be much more clear and easy to use.
- Node upgrade math reworked. It is now 100% predictable, and the bad math is now intentional. Enjoy.
- Reworked overdrive: it is now "boosts," a resource that can be used to permanently upgrade nodes.
- Reworked wave spawn: it is now based on the player damage instead of overdrive.
- Added two new upgrade nodes: *Sword Stun* and *Gun Stun*.
- You can still fling yourself through walls with the Magslug upgrade node.
- Enemy spawning not quite correct.
- It is possible to soft-lock when you deal so much damage that waves never end.
Thanks, and enjoy.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.