At one point there was a proper changelog. However, it got crazy long. Here's a quick rundown:
- Do you like upgrades? How about collecting upgrades? Great, because now there's both.
- All upgrades have been removed from the shop.
- A new shop that lets you place upgrades in a grid has been added.
- Melee attack changed to be more high-speed silly.
- Glue stuns an enemy. Goo is easier to set on fire.
- Player can now crouch, crawl, and free aim.
- Added three (that's 3!) new enemy types.
- Tweaked tile generation. There shouldn't be any more visual seams.
- Fixed a bunch of bugs, and added ramp rooms! You will come to hate them as much as I do.
And a bunch of other stuff!
If you find bugs, please report them. There are a few known ones that aren't important enough to fix such as:
- Stacking damage nodes with a magslug node can eventually fling the player through walls.
- Stacking damage nodes with the sword stun slow can eventually fling enemies through walls.
- And other upgrade based bugs!
I think that's everything! With all that said, please enjoy the game, and thank you for coming! -Josh
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.